Wednesday, May 23, 2012

new life?




next monday~ I am going to start my Uni-life...
feel exited.. but feel scaring too
I scared I can't afford those subjects.. my poor english..
I scared I can't make new friends like my secondary school friend's type
after one year, then I will going to Kampar campus to continue my degree course

can I maintain my results above 3.0?
if not... I will lose my scholarship~
then my father need to pay more money for my study fees~
I don't want let my father feel pressure with the money
but I scared I can't get a good result in the whole new environment~
scaring~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and the transport fees~! is like a shit~!
one day need RM9 for the transport... can u imaging the total for one month~!
I try many methods to let the transport fees get lower~
I want to save moneys by eat bread as lunch?

start from next Monday, everyday I need to take KTM>LRT>Utar bus/ Rapid KL
I need to spend nearly 2 hours in these journey
by the way~ I hope I will lose weight because of this!!! hahaha :p

orientation not so many lengzai~






Finally~ I get my own Touch n Go
Colby and ME~!!!!! :D


hope I can adapt my new study life as fast as possible~ :)
TSC~! YOU CAN DO IT~!!! ^-^

No comments: